First off we would like to say thank you to everyone for all the support and love.
Good news today, the twins are both doing great. Baby A (the donor baby) has a little more fluid in his sac. Monday we are going in for another ultrasound and ego on both babies. We will also be meeting with Dr. Cook, a pediatric/fetal cardiologist. She will determine if the babies are under any stress. If they are we will be off to Cincinnati, if not we will continue close monitoring and as much 'rest' as I can get with Emerson running around.
More waiting game!! I will try and scan some pictures in this afternoon and post them.
Thanks again for the support!!